Tuesday 18 February 2014

Last quilt shop.

The last quilt shop that we visited was called Sew Cozy Quilt Shop.  They had a nice sale on Christmas fabric so I bought some for table runners.  This shop was also a Bernina dealer so many of the ladies were looking at machine accessories.  Here are a few photos. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the way through Oregon and Washington we had some very heavy rain and noticed lots of flooding.  It's a shame they can't redirect all that water down to southern California where they are suffering from a terrible drought.  Here are a couple of pics that show how ugly it was. 
 
 
These are my treasures from the Shop Hop.  A few stores gave us little 'gifties' and some of the stuff I bought.  I have much more fabric etc. that I purchased but not during the shop hop.  I would say that my 2 favorite shops would have to be Rosie's and Fat Quarters Quilt Shop. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment