Saturday 1 February 2014

Sewing Friday at the Clubhouse

Since Thursday was such a long day and I was still suffering when I got up in the morning - I decided that I would just take my laptop to the clubhouse and work on organizing my embroidery designs.  I knew that since Marie had bought her new Brother machine yesterday, I would probably be kept busy helping her to become familiar with it.  A few of the ladies wanted me to show them how I make my fabric postcards so I took some supplies and samples for that too.  Here's Marie with her new Brother Embroidery Machine. 
A few pictures from the Show 'N Tell
This is Donna's Red & White Winter Wonderland Quilt.
 
 
This is the round quilt Donna made for her kitchen table.
 
This is the Mystery Quilt from the lady who taught the class.
 
A bright quilt to be donated to a local charity.
 
Someone's finished Blue Quilt top from the Mystery Quilt class.
 
Below is an Embroidery project that Marie W. is working on.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment