Thursday 19 December 2013

Wow - the wind has been a blowin - - -

The winds picked up last night and kept the trailer rockin all night long.  I don't think I got more than 3 hours of sleep but Lou managed to sleep like a baby.  At one point this morning I actually had to open the door to make sure the Slide Toppers were still on the trailer.  I have never experienced so much wind while in the trailer. 

While Lou went out to re-fill our water jugs for the cooler I managed to get some things done around the trailer.   I pull out the patio mat and found some large rocks to keep it down.  Out came the chairs, tables and bar-b-q.  I also managed to take a few photos from our site.
The view from our door. 
Our site #425
Looking up our street.
I had a visitor.
In the afternoon some friends came up from Palm Springs.  They took us for a drive through Palm Springs and through some RV parks down in the Palm Springs area in case we decide to spend our second week down there instead of up here in Desert Hot Springs.  We also drove through a couple of very expensive neighborhoods - wow. 
 
You know you're in Palm Springs ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment