Monday 30 December 2013

Shopping, laundry and "In N Out"

First thing this morning Lou was off to the Laundromat and I headed over to the crafts day at the North Hall.  I only took hand work to work on because I knew I wasn't staying for the whole time.
The ladies were all working on different projects. 
 
After I heard Lou come back with the laundry, I made my way back to the RV and we headed out to Joann's.  I picked up some Warm 'n Natural, Stabilizer and fat quarters.  We then made our way over to the "In N Out" burger place we had heard so much about.  The line-up for the drive-thru wasn't too bad so we decided to give it a try.  The burgers were good but not as good as 5 Guys.
 
Here are the fat quarters that I picked up at Joann's.
Tonight we had a beautiful sunset so I
went outside to capture a few pics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment