Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year - 2014

So yesterday I woke up with a message on my computer suggesting I replace the battery.  After some investigating I found that to replace the battery with the correct one would cost me over $100 so - I went looking for a new Laptop.  Well - that's all well and good but - I HATE WINDOWS 8!!!
Anyway - we wasted most of yesterday and part of today moving files, programs etc.  I guess I was due because I usually replace my laptop about every 3 year.  Here is what I got.  It has a touch screen and is really fast compared to what I had.
Today I did manage to go to the quilting group for 4 hours.  There were about 11 of us and everyone was working on different projects.  I managed to piece my cat paw prints together with the filler blocks and get the first border on my Cat's Meow Quilt.  What do you think?  
Here are a few pictures of the projects the others were working on.
Now just for Lou - I snapped some pictures of
the old military planes as we drove by the Air
Museum on our way to buy my laptop. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment