Tuesday 21 January 2014

This & that...

Once again, today started out quite cloudy.  We headed out early to run some errands and do a little shopping.  I stopped into Joann's for some more stabilizer and a smaller rotary cutter ruler to keep in the RV.  I also dropped into Michael's for some more cotton yarn for knitted dishcloths.  We got back home early afternoon and then I sat down to do a little sewing.  I managed to finish sewing all the 'flying geese' together and started trimming them to size.  The smaller ruler makes it much easier to trim them.  After I was tired of cutting I decided to kick back outside and do some knitting and take some pics for the blog.  The first 2 are of my stitch-outs for the Emb. Group January class.  Yvonne sent them to me to try and I think they turned out really nice. 
 
The next 4 pictures are of some SBS Valentine designs I
decided to make into a table topper for the kitchen table.
 
 
 
This last picture is of the Graperfruit on the tree beside our RV.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment