Thursday 23 January 2014

Wednesday & Thursday

Wednesday morning was spent doing laundry and some sewing.  I managed to trim all my flying geese for the Mystery Quilt and trimmed up my other SBS blocks so they're ready to put together into a table topper.  I just need to figure out what fabric to put with them - maybe some hearts.  In the afternoon, we headed over to Donna's to learn how to play Pinochle.  It is a great game but very involved and a lot to learn.  I think we will need a few more lessons before I feel totally comfortable playing it.
 
This morning we headed over to the outdoor market to hopefully get a couple of new recliners for the RV.  We found 2 we liked at a good price and also picked up 2 outdoor recliners as well.  I also picked up a deck of Pinochle cards and a few other items that we needed.  I love this market.  It's huge and has everything you could possibly need and the prices are great.
 
 
 
 Here's our 2 new outdoor recliners.

No comments:

Post a Comment